Sunday, January 23, 2011

Trouble

So, one day the firemen had to come help out with a situation. I saw them all coming in and had no clue what was going on, I just enjoyed the view. It turns out that the security guard, who we call "Trouble" took the elevator up to the second floor and it got stuck. He was in there for a good hour. I didn't even know we had an elevator, but I think I'll stick to the stairs. We still make fun of him about it. He's a pretty cool old man. He really likes suspenders and wears them just about everyday, and he always carries a western paperback in his pocket. He's lasted the longest of any of the security guards so far. He refers to all of us women as the "mean ones." I'll tell you the story of when he got beat up by the homeless lady another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment