Saturday, January 15, 2011

Bring the ch@os.

So, now this guy had my number because I am too nice. He wasn’t afraid to use it. He would text me something that I didn’t give a shit about. I wouldn’t respond because it didn’t require one. Well, an hour would pass and he would send me the same message, I guess assuming that I didn’t get it. A couple more hours…the same message. I guess he couldn’t take the hint. He ended all his texts with “Bring the ch@os.” I didn’t really know what to think about that, other than it was gay and made me laugh. Finally he sent me this text: “am I bothering you?” I wanted to tell him HELL YES. However, I just said that I was really busy with school and shit. He would tell me all this stuff like he wanted to go dancing and go to the movies and crap, and that I was God's most beautiful creature. That made me want to vomit. I kept reminding him of my “boyfriend,” but to no avail. Eventually, he quit texting me.

He would tell my coworkers about the tattoos he wanted, which included something with barbed wire and something on his face. He would also brag to them about the girl he supposedly got pregnant. He moved to CA, but I hear he is back now. Since I don’t work late anymore I don’t have to see him. Apparently he does rollerblade tricks outside. I might have to check that out sometime for some cheap entertainment...from a safe distance of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment