Tuesday, March 15, 2011

*UPDATE*

So I have a major update for you. I got a job promotion! I'm no longer a book shelver, but don't despair! My new job is as a library assistant planning kids storytimes and reading programs. I am also moving over the the library that is on the east side of lubbock in the ghetto. I mean it is super ghetto. I am still gonna see and deal with some crazy shit. I will be keeping this blog and maybe change the the name of it. I will also still post stuff from my last job if I think of something good.

In all seriousness though, this new job will involve me working with mostly children that probably don't have the best life. I think that it will be very rewarding, and I needed a change.

Poor Wilbert cried when I told him. He colored a picture for me and sent it over to myh new place. It was waiting on my desk when I got there today. I'm gonna miss my old coworkers, but plan on visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment