Thursday, March 3, 2011

Beatdown

So I'm gonna talk about the night when the security guard got injured by a homeless lady. He used to check the bathrooms for trouble, including the women's. He would knock first of course, but I guess one night he walked in on some lady in there. Boy was she pissed. This was a night that I left before closing, so this is just what he told me. After we close he stays to lock up and stuff. I guess as he was walking to his car the lady got all up in his face and yelled at him for invading her privacy and they had an arguing match. Then she hit him on the head with something, I forget what, and left a nasty cut. He came in the next day with a bandage. That right there proved to me what I already knew...that we weren't safe.  After that he is no longer allowed to check the women's restroom...which is probably why a young man was in there that one time. Who knows what goes on in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment