Sunday, March 20, 2011

First week of my new job.

Well, one week down at my new job. Things are going pretty well and I'm liking it. I'm still in "training," so I haven't done too much. I've had to read to a few kids already and they were sweet and well behaved. I am basically starting with nothing and trying to build these programs up. This library sure is different. It is way smaller, which I like. It also is never crowded and people mostly just come in to use the computers.

I have had some interesting experiences already. My boss is on all this medication for health issues. I feel bad for her. I'm pretty sure the medicine makes her pretty tired.  Anyway, my first full day she was explaining stuff to me and fell asleep mid-sentence! I wasn't really sure what to do. I just asked if she was ok, and she snapped back. Yesterday, I saw a grown woman with a pacifier in her mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment