Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Another love letter...

So, yesterday I arrived at work to a nice suprise. If you remember from a previous post, I had recieved a letter from the cleaning guy. Well, he wrote me another one and put it in the bookdrop sometime when I wasn't there and my coworker saved it for me. He folded it all up like oragami like and wrote my name on the outside. I should mention that he left the E off the end of my name. I texted my coworker and stumbed upon a shocking discovery. The cleaning lady told him I liked him and if he hadn't hit on the other shelver (he wrote her a letter too) that I would be with him. What the HELL? I never told her I liked him at all, in fact it was the opposite. She likes drama though...I know that for a fact. I feel bad for the guy a little because now he thinks he has a chance. I guess I can put the letter up here.

"Hey Claire I just wana start this off by giving you my sincerest deepest apologies if I had known u liked me I wouldn't have done what I did but thats still no excuse what I did was not cool at all ( I guess this is referring to when he wrote the other shelver a letter). Im not asking u to forget Im asking u for forgiveness for a second chance that I prolly dont even deserve. From the moment I met u and saw how beautiful inside and out you were and how unique your personality was I knew god sent u to me (I laughed pretty hard at this). I could tell u werent like everyother girl unlike most you have a heart a big one too. I know I messed up with you but I want to make it up to you in any way I can. Whether you decide to accept my apology and start over or not it still brings me happiness knowing that you know im sorry. Please find in in your heart to give me another chance. I promise you I wont mess up again."

Shit. Don't get me wrong, it's a sweet gesture and flattering I guess...but ugh. I don't like hurting people's feelings and I hate that the bitch cleaning lady couldn't keep her mouth shut. I cleared up the misunderstanding and it's all good. Drama at the library!

No comments:

Post a Comment