Friday, April 29, 2011

Easter Parade!!

So I have had my first full month at this new job. So far, it's been ok. I had my first real program, which was our Easter Parade. Basically, I dressed up as the Easter bunny, cause I'm awesome. We had some games, I read books, and they colored some eggs. The best part was that I brought my real bunny, Satsuki, for the kids to enjoy. They LOVED her. I'm not sure she shared the love, but at least she got to enjoy some new scenery. However, the day was not without trouble. As I was carrying Satsuki out to place her in the shade of a nice tree, the bottom of her cage fell off. She ran to the tree and was just hopping around under it. Luckily me and one of my coworkers were able to catch her. I just wonder how many people saw that.

I had about 60 people show up, which was more than I thought. The kids enjoyed it which made me enjoy it. That suit was hot as hell though.


No comments:

Post a Comment